Insomniac...?? Help!!!

Salam to my reader(s).. ihihih... hm, just wanna share some thing in this new post entry.. guess what, i've observed myself for this whole holidays including my last, last week MC, and it superbly disappointed when i have to get up up to 10am... huaaaaa..... bad habit... and im wondering why i got a very serious problem on facing my bed time... its 2 days straight, i have landed to my dream land after 4am.. it such a mess i think... even i have switch off the lights early and lying down on my bed, i still cant sleep beautifully though... i guess i have sleeping difficulties... INSOMNIA!!!........ huahua.... its not good for my health.... really... i need to do something about it.. dont u think so?? as i walk around the Google net searching for the treatment of INSOMNIA, i found this..<check this out>


owh noooo!!! i dont wanna have those scary diseases... <faint>


n then, im searching for the cure...

and what i found was.....

 medications......... 

ahah... perfect! since its related to hormone adrenalin, melatonin and whatsoever hormones secretion problems, then it should be cure with those meds... wait a minute, it says alcohol in that article....<evil face> hey, im not that bad okay... im just kidding...
anyway, im desperately need some rehab... i hope tonight i can catch up my bed time early.. because the day after tomorrow i have to attend classes... 
dear god, give me some peace...wawawa....

so, lets skip that story... n now, im proudly n sadly would like to announce about my assignment-that-never-finish.. hahahaha.... even if im lazy to do it, i still do it okay.. as im trying to get it off from my my mind, it still haven't get off from my sight.. <sigh> waaa... so many.... 


however, a friend of mine told me to spare some patient.. and advised me that it worths a lot for my future afterwards... and i believe every words that he said.. who knows right, Luck is in the air, sooner or later it eventually will be mine... Aminn...~~

i guess thats the end of words..
<for this time being>
c ya later....









0 Ahli Parlimen:

Post a Comment