12 Things that make me Happy!!


1- My Family

My Funny Father

My Superb Mother

My "sometimes bragging" Big Brother

My "sometimes annoying" Little Sister

2- My Hubby

My "sometimes enrage" Boyfriend


3- My Friends

My Forever BFF

Still BFF

Forever BFF

My Unforgettable Politeknik Friends



My KSKB Friends
4- Holidays

I Love Holidays
5- Musics

Musics is My Life

6- Movies

Movies & Popcorns.. Match for each other

7- Laughter

Laugh makes me happy

8- Blogging

This is where I can express all my feel n sorrow.


9- Smiling

Smile is such a pain relief.

10- Money

Money is compulsory in this millennium. 

11- Cats

so cute! & so adorable!


12- Turtle

This is my turtle.. i called him "Maman"
tu lah benda2 yang akan selalu buat aku happy...^______^
so good...














1 comment: